Founded to preserve and protect the wealth of families and institutions, FinArc Investments is focused exclusively on doing best by our clients. We seek to be respected among our clients and throughout the investment industry for the unwavering strength of our values and ethics.
Our values are drawn from fundamental architectural principles which are relevant to our role as investment professionals:
- Custom-built: Meets each individual’s needs.
- Transparent: Easy to understand purpose and value.
- Durable: Withstands the test of time.
In addition, we steadfastly adhere to Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute's Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct. These stringent guidelines have shaped our behavior as a firm and as individuals. We proudly share CFA Institute’s Code of Ethics with you:
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect, and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues in the investment profession, and other participants in the global capital markets.
- Place the integrity of the investment profession and the interests of clients above their own personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions, and engaging in other professional activities.
- Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on themselves and the profession.
- Promote the integrity of, and uphold the rules governing, capital markets.
- Maintain and improve their professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other investment professionals.
We also encourage you to review CFA Institute’s Standards of Conduct.
To learn more about our ethics and values, please contact us directly.